We are looking for new colleagues
- We have created the position of Coordinators of Consultants in our architecture studio and we want to fill it.
- In close cooperation with the Lead Project Architect, BIM Coordinator and Project Manager, you will assign complete and partial tasks to professional designers and planners, you will lead and manage them from a professional point of view ensuring coordination between them in relation to the architectural and construction solutions.
- In this role you will carry out continuous research and development in this area with a view to finding and developing new solutions and their application in practice.
- You will collaborate with our architects and designers on projects including residential districts and developments, industrial zones, hotels and parks.
- You will experience the entire process – our studio often sees projects through from start to finish, After developing intial concepts and successful planning approvals, we then develop technical drawings and the construction itself.
- You will see the results of our designs in the streets - our studio does not just work on competitions, our designs are often built and serve the public.
- Close cooperation in project teams.
what does it involve:
- The role will also include carrying out continuous research in this area with a view to finding and developing new solutions and their application in practice including research in the field of professional solutions for buildings, construction and development, and the active and effective cooperation of their practical application in new proposals, projects and in studio communication.
What we are looking for:
- University degree within the fields of architecture, landscape architecture, plant engineering, environmental or water management engineering.
- Experience in the field.
- Good commucation skills and a sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Consider rephrasing or deleting.
We are an architectural studio in operation since 1990. You will know us as professionals who design, and build quality public spaces, residential projects, industrial sites, hotels, offices and interiors.
At the beginning there were 2 of us, today there are 60 of us in Prague and Ostrava. Our team consists of architects, engineers, planners, designers, consultants and project managers drawn from 13 countries and 3 continents. Experience across all phases of projects gained during thirty years of experience is invested in new projects and architectural and urban planning competitions, which have won us over 30 Czech and international awards.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.